Saturday 13 June 2015

Everyday Makeup Removal

 

Now, I know it's not everyday that we can stick to a routine of taking our makeup off, but here is my super affordable, everyday makeup removal and cleansing routine for all you busy-bodies.


First of all, we need to remove all of our eye and face makeup as best as we can. So for this I use B. Pure Micellar Water from my local superdrug. This is great for removing impurities from all those hard-to-reach areas. I either use makeup wipes first to remove everything that I can see and then I use the micellar water to remove extra makeup, or I jump straight to using the micellar water with cotton pads. This is quick, cheap and easy.


Next, I use a cream wash (you can skip this). I usually use this because I don't like leaving the micellar water and any remaining dirt on my skin. This gives an all round finish.


Finally, we can moisturise (personally my favourite part). After I use the cream wash, I pat my face dry and mix my serum and day cream together. This gives me the most hydrating and soft-to-touch skin, so I would definitely recommend buying the Vitamin E Serum.

Well that's me done for the day, but please do leave me any recommendations of products to try out.







4 comments:

  1. Amazing post dear!
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Your blogposts are so good!

      Delete
  2. The B. Micellar Water looks so good, I'm going to have to try
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend it! Love your latest post on the London Zoo

      Delete