Tuesday 11 August 2015

Back to School: Makeup Kit





As I am due back at school in a few weeks, I have decided to show you the makeup products I use everyday for school.

I usually wake up at 7:15 am and leave the house at about 8:15 am. I like to do my makeup fairly quickly so that I have time to pick an outfit, get changed and eat breakfast.

The products I use everyday are super inexpensive and easy to get hold of at your nearest drugstore.

The Face:

  • Instead of applying foundation I wear Olay BB Cream - shade: medium.
  • Collection Concealer - shade: cool medium (as you can see, I love it so much that the writing has rubbed off!)
  • To set my makeup so that it stays throughout the whole day I use Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - shade: transparent.

The Eyes:

  • For eyebrows I use Beauty UK Brow Pencil - shade: dark brown.
  • Collection Extreme Felt Liner to create a winged eye look - shade: black.
  • I curl my lashes and then use the L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara: So Couture.

The Lip:
I usually just apply lip balm and then apply a lip liner just because it's longer lasting for the school day.

  • Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Liner - shade: velvet beige.




Liked this post? Please follow me on Bloglovin'!


2 comments: