Friday 21 August 2015

Makeup Wishlist

ESTEE LAUDER Double Wear Stay–in–Place Makeup SPF 10 (Rich chestnut

Estee Lauder Foundation - I have heard many things about this foundation and I would like to try it out for my self.



NARS Sheer Glow foundation (Ceylan  

NARS Foundation - A lot of youtubers have reviewed this product as well as the Estee Lauder foundation, and so this is on my wishlist!

CHARLOTTE TILBURY Filmstar Bronze & Glow
Charlotte Tilbury Bronzer - This is another on my wishlist because it just looks gorgeous!


URBAN DECAY Naked 3 eyeshadow palette
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - A few of my friends have this palette and the colours are beautiful. This is also on my birthday wishlist!



TOM FORD Lip Colour (Spanish pink

Tom Ford Lipstick - I've heard great things about this lipstick and I will invest in one as soon as I can!









Thank you for reading my post. Follow me on Bloglovin'!!



No comments:

Post a Comment